Description du poste
Job based in Amiens, FRANCE
• Assist the Sub-contract Administrators team in the identification, negotiation and resolution of major change orders and claims.
• Participate in all project meetings (internal or with Client/Partners and Major Subcontractors) when the agenda relates to the project status, cost and schedule issues in order to be aware of project activities, which may affect the company in respect to contractual position and exposure to risks. The Sub-Contract Manager shall issue recommendations to the Project Manager and/or Client for taking appropriate and timely actions to protect Client interests.
• Initiate, draft and/or review, as the case may be, all incoming and outgoing correspondence with Project team and/or Clients.
• Supervises the filing of the various subcontracts and all related correspondence,
• Prepares the Notices of Default for approval by project Manager and/or Client
• Follow-up Subcontractors claims and prepare claim defence strategy and documents and ascertain the systematic answer to any Subcontractor's correspondence claim wise orientated.
• Ensuring the application of the liquidated damages
• Prepares the subcontracts status and progress reports
• Ensure that Subcontract team issues the minutes of meetings of weekly progress meetings with Subcontractors,
• Coordinates and controls the progress curves to be used for invoicing by the Subcontractors,
• Provide necessary support in the preparation of amendment initiated by Clients to Subcontractors, assist Client in the negotiation of critical terms .
• Work closely with the project control to monitor schedule performance and cost trends in order to identify risks and opportunities for revenue enhancement, schedule relief and risks mitigation.
• Liaise and obtain when required legal expertise from the Legal Team (corporate, compliance, litigation, general legal advice) and with other functions (treasury, tax, insurance, etc.) with the purpose of providing to the Project a comprehensive set of legal and contractual services.
• Verifies and initiates the final financial statement before presenting to the Site Project Control Manager and Project Manager for their review and technical approval.
• Initiates with the Subcontractors team the subcontractor performance evaluation document.
• BAC + 5 or equivalent Master’s Degree, MS/MSc,
• Proven minimum 15 years relevant experience in large Oil & Gaz EPC contracting within an international company is a must
• Field experience in French construction site
• Experience in Onshore EPC contracts
• Effective written and verbal communication in English/French is a must
• Strong negotiation skills and capacity to influence
• Manage complexity, including large plant engineering
• Knowledgeable of Basic schedule analysis methodologies and Extension of Time claims.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Open and direct dialogue with stakeholders
• High level of integrity and ethics
• Interpersonal skills, including but not limited to:
• Proactive, committed and solution driven
• Autonomous and Organisational Skills/Time Management
• Ability to adapt and manage change
• Professional delivery
• Cost aware
• Results focused
• Good team player