RISK QUANTIFICATION SENIOR ENGINEER H/F - O&GPostuler
Description du poste
Position based in Paris (La Défense).
The HSE Design department (HSED) covers four different disciplines: Safety Engineering, Risk Quantification, Environment & Occupational Health, Acoustic & Vibration.
The consultant will integrate into the HSED team as Risk Quantification Senior Engineer.
• All risk quantification activities (including QRA development with Safeti®) and to produce the associated Calculation Notes and reports,
• monitor progress and comply with the schedule milestones and the allocated budget,
• formalize feedbacks and share experience with the CONTRACTOR Risk Quantification Department,
• manage interfaces with the Project Management Team, the Client, the Partners, and the other disciplines (P&ID Department, Process Department, Piping & Material Department, Civil Department, E&I Department, Package Department, etc.), and with the other involved operating centers.
• prepare replies to COMPANY comments on the deliverables,
• prepare Engineering Queries where clarifications are required from COMPANY,
• raise inconsistencies in the Basis of Design to CONTRACTOR attention,
• participate to regular meeting with client Risk Quantification Head of Department,
• issue weekly report to CONTRACTOR,
• attend / present in meetings when Risk Quantification representative is required,
• perform the activities in accordance with Project procedures developed by CONTRACTOR (ex. Interface management, COMPANY communication, document numbering, HSE, quality…)
• Risk analysis,
• HSE reviews procedures, organization and facilitation on demand (HAZOP, SIL),
• Plot plan review,
• Hazard Analysis Study / Consequence modelling,
• Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA),
• Ability to ensure follow up of RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) study,
• Must have (with track record): experienced user of PHAST® and Safeti® for design purpose on projects,
• Experience with CFD consequence modelling tool (in particular Dispersion/ Explosion eg FLACS®) would be appreciated.
• Dynamic, proactive, rigorous (including traceability of source, comments & modifications), autonomous (good self-organization, ability to interface inside and outside the HSED team, etc.), the candidate must be easy going teammate in order to evolve and assert himself in a multicultural environment.
• Fluent English
Must also be comfortable with the use of common computer tools (Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Power point, Adobe Acrobat, etc).