MARINE COORDINATION SERVICES H/F - RENEWABLEPostuler
Description du poste
Based in La Turballe, France
Marine coordinator is based closed to operations. He can be onshore for an onshore base strategy or offshore on the Accommodation vessel in case of offshore strategy. He is in direct contact with the Marine Operations Lead.
This role is a key focal point for offshore marine coordination between client's Site manager, vessel (SOV & CTV) masters and Marine coordinator. He is also the focal point for logistics coordination between onshore & offshore logistics teams, & third-Party Logistics supplier.
The position will require attendance of meetings / interface with all areas of the client and be the primary responsible of marine coordination with site manager of vessel’s and external parties to ensure safe and efficient operations offshore with transfers at sea based on project requirements.
• Maritime background within the offshore industry with strong experience, solution finding mindset, proactive and flexible
• Been active as Marine Coordinator on at least one project.
• Managing suppliers
• Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and global environment
• Experienced and poise when dealing with customers
• Strong team player leading with integrity, honesty, and transparency
• Work offshore - GWO certificates
• Familiar with the work of marine agent
• Knowledge of logistic procedures
• Fluent in English Language with an advanced level of French
• Driving license