Electricity Log out/Tag out Specialist (Chargé de Consignation) - RENEWABLEPostuler
Description du poste
Starting date : October 2022, January 2023 at the latest
Duration : 12 to 15 months
Location: Kerantour, close to St-Brieuc, Britanny
Sector : Renewables
• Project: St Brieuc offshore wind – safety from the system contract during commissioning
• Work pattern: 3*8 shift pattern (travail posté en 3*8) 8 hours per day
• Work nightshifts, weekends and bank holidays
• Good electrical background. i.e. electrical industry experience and/or third level electrical qualifications. Ideally an experience working on an interconnector project GB/France or, at least with an electricity company or on a renewables project.
• French and English speaking (Fluent) and able to perfectly understand long procedures written in English.
• Willing to learn and understand UK electrical safety rules (the safety rules are stringent procedures and rules that aim to guarantee electrical safety throughout the life of the wind farm. Learning them require a good command of English and an ability to learn complex procedures). There will be an authorisation panel i.e. one day exam with written exercises and then a panel.
• Electrical certificates mandatory